PRAN-RFL Group Job Circular 2019. Pran Group Job Circular 2019 has been published official site pranrflgroup.com. PRAN-RFL Group Recent published a huge job circular 2019. Minimum Graduate passed student also can apply in this post. Moreover, The Authority PRAN-RFL Group has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of PRAN-RFL Group given on my website. Moreover, RFL Group Job Circular 2019 Related all information update below in the post.
During this time PRAN Group Job Circular 2019 is now open. In addition, the Pran Group has published a huge job circular 2019. According to the circular, all eligible candidate can apply for these posts. Pran Group has published a recruitment for some posts new vacant seats. Moreover, All information regarding the appointment of Pran Group given on our website
Important Shot Summary:
Organization Name: PRAN-RFL Group
Post Name: Web Developer / Assistant Web Developer
Published on: 05 August 2019
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Official Website: www.pranrflgroup.com
Application Deadline: 30 August 2019
- Analyzing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design for the final software output.
- Developing web-based software using computer programming languages such as VB.net, C#, and MSSQL.
- Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the QC guidelines to ensure an error-free as well as the optimum final product to the user.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client.
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application’s compatibility with the latest operating systems.
- Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Web Developer/Web Designer.
- Training the end user or client on the final product as well as providing technical support whenever required.
- Designing back end database structures for web applications and also generating stored procedures that are complex in nature for the software’s maintenance purposes.
- Finding information about latest technologies that aid in the development of core web applications and enhance their features in the long run.
- They have to also ensure the compatibility of their websites with newer software or operating system version.
- Understanding the life cycle of software and determining any changes that may be needed as per the observations and feedback of software testing professionals.
As per company policy.
Application Deadline: 30 August 2019]