Job Education 24

Latest Job And Education News of BD

National University College Transfer Application Process

To Change National University College From your Current Study College You have to First Promote 2nd Year. When students promote 2nd year they can transfer College For Apply Transfer Certificate.

You Can Apply to Change College For Following Reason::


Parents Reason: If Your Parents Change Address For Service Job Reason
Parents Dead: If Your Parents Dead and you want Change Address For some Reason
Physical Disable Students
Married Female Students:
Above Mention Reason ,You Can Apply For Transfer College. See Below Instruction For Transfer Certificate Application

Students Can Apply For Transfer College with 45 Days After Result Published Date.


To Apply Candidates have to Registration at NU Official Site. See Here For NU Alumni Registration. After Complete Registration Process Login NU Website and Click Academic Services and Select Academics Services For Students. Here you Will Find a Option Transfer College (TC) Click Here For Apply TC.



Candidates will get a sms About Application Status of TC. If Candidates Eligible For TC, They have to Submit Prescribed Final Application Form Along with Application Fee and College Agree Certificate. Then Wait For Authority Notice About TC


If you want to get regular update about Education and jobs on facebook, Like our facebook page Job Education BD & get latest update from our site. Are you New to our site?
Please Bookmark (CTRL+D) to get regular update

Why TC Application Will be not Approve:

If Students Apply For Same District/Division College. But Female Candidates Will Get Approve (Reason Married)
If Any Students Apply During Final Exam Form Fill Up Time.
If Students Submit False Certificate
Have You Any Idea About College Transfer. Are Done Transfer Process with Some Different Way. Share Your Experience with Us



Join our Facebook Group to Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics
Advertisement by wizards

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Job Education BD © 2016