Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has been offering scholarships to meritorious and financially challenged students studying at the higher secondary, graduate and post-graduate levels of various educational institutions under its education program. In that continuation, the SSC / equivalent examination passed in the academic year 2007 will provide scholarship to the students seeking financial support in the field of merit and education.
Many meritorious students who emerged out of the poorer sections of the country, have successfully won the trials successfully in their own efforts. The Islamic Bank has given awards to these potential students.
Applicant’s eligibility :
* GPA-5 (4.5 students with disabilities) in SSC, Dakhil and equivalent examination of the year 2017
* Students studying in the Higher Secondary, Alim and the equivalent level
* Students must be members of under privileged and poor families
* If the applicant is a very poor, meritorious and a freedom fighter child, it will be specifically considered for the scholarship with the conditions mentioned above. In this case, the certificates signed by the authorities including the freedom fighter and parliament will be required.
* Monthly Scholarship – 2000 / =
* For education material and clothing every year – 3000 / =
* Period – 2 (two) years
What to submit with the applicant :
* Attested copy of the papers
* 01 (one) copy color verified photo
* Certificate of the signed study of the appropriate authorities of the studying institutions currently studying
* Monthly income certificates mentioning the job of the parent / guardian by the employer for the union council / municipality / ward councilor / job seeker
*Attested copy of the father / mother’s freedom fighter certificates of children of freedom fighters
* Attested copy of disability certificate for disabled students
Scholarship Payment Terms :
* Students from any other bank or financial institution will not be considered for the scholarship of Islami Bank
* Information will be considered inadequate to receive secretive scholarship
* The incomplete application will be considered canceled
* Any kind of recommendation will be considered inadequate for scholarship.
* The bank authorities will reserve the right to cancel or suspend any occupation for reasonable reasons.
Application deadline : 20 February 2018
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Education Scholarship
Official website : www.islamibankbd.com