Commercial Bank Has Been Published A Great Career Opportunities. In according to This Job Circular, The Deadline For Apply This Job Is 13 September 2017 . To Know More Details Please See The Original Job Circular in Image File. The Image File Is Given Below. Commercial Bank is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country doing business for Many years, its goal to provide
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
If you want to get regular update about Education and jobs on facebook, Like our facebook page Job Education BD & get latest update from our site.
Assistant Cash Officer
- A leading private commercial bank is looking for young, energetic, smart and motivated candidates for the post of Assistant Cash Officer for its cash management – mainly for receipt and payment.
- Ready to work in any branch of the Bank
- Flexible with adaptable capability
Job Description / Responsibility
- Receipt and payment of cash on counter
- Sorting cash and stitching the same
- Cash management as per operating guidelines
- Perform all duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Graduation with no third Division/Class/Equivalent Result
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office
- Smart appearance with pleasant personality
- Good communication skill in Bengali and English
- Capable to work under pressure
- Age: Age not over 30 years as on September 13, 2017
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 24000
- The successful candidate will be on probation for 06 (six) months and after successful completion of probation period s/he will be absorbed as confirmed Assistant Cash Officer in the Bank.
- Monthly salary during probationary period is Tk.24,600/- and after confirmation as per policy of the Bank.
- The successful candidate will have to execute an undertaking to the effect that s/he will serve the Bank for at least 05 (five) years from the date of confirmation.
- All other relevant terms and conditions will also be applicable.
- As per policy of the Bank, cash officers will have the option to work in general banking department by changing their cadre.