BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2019. We also find out the job circular of BRAC Bank Limited and present the BRAC Bank Jobs Circular Apply 2019 on my website. Like many others, it is also a very popular bd job news. BRAC Bank Limited take some new job vacancy by their organization. In recent time BRAC Bank Jobs Circular Apply 2019 very interesting Job Circular. So if you are eligible and Bangladesh candidate you can apply for this job.
BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular. BBL BRAC Bank Limited has published a huge job circular 2019 by the Authority. Bachelor degree passed student can apply for this post. BRAC Bank Limited has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of BRAC Bank Limited given on our website.
Job Type: Bank Jobs
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: As per a circular
Official Website: www.bracbank.com
Application Deadline :
BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2019
- Coordinating and ensuring account transactions are in compliance with Customer Instruction, Bank’s Policy and Regulatory guidelines to protect Bank from any risk & responsibility from money laundering, mis-selling, mis-representation, fraud and other legal and regulatory risks
- Meeting customer request efficiently to achieve highest customer satisfaction
- Liaising with various departments of the Bank to ensure uninterrupted customer service
- Working with Relationship Managers to provide necessary relationship support to Corporate Customers
- Collecting relevant information from the customers and market to make independent credit assessment
- Preparing good quality credit proposals with in-depth financial & qualitative analysis
- Maintaining customer relationship to increase limit utilization, cross selling and achieve optimum portfolio quality
- Monitoring account covenant and conditions thoroughly and raise issues that require management attention to make quick and effective decisions
- Preparing periodical MIS and reports as per requirement of Corporate Banking
- Working on business leads to onboard new customers that meet Bank’s credit risk criteria
- Minimum graduate Degree in Business Administration/ Banking/ Finance/ Marketing from any reputed university
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- 1-2 years’ experience in Banking and Finance industry with focus in corporate relationship will get priority
- Good computer literacy (MS Office) and good communication skill (both written & verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Proactive and strong analytical ability to assist decision making
- Ability to work under pressure i.e. meet deadline, manage priorities and have multi-tasking ability
- Strong English communication skills (oral and written)
- Knowledge on Banking operations, markets and regulatory guidelines
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity and physical stamina
Read Before Apply
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Associate Manager – Business Planning & Analysis, Finance Division
- Proactively manage, improve and updating of Corporate/Retail/SME business profit models through regular feedback. Ensure complete, accurate and valid financial reports on daily and periodic basis as to support performance management of Corporate/Retail/SME.
- Analyzing business performance against plan and budget highlighting analysis and variance on a monthly basis
- Monitor performance measures (financial and non-financial e.g. cost income ratios, product margins, segmental profitability, relationship revenue)
- Coordinating with Corporate/Retail/SME business Team to Balance Sheet Forecast for Asset Liability Committee (ALCO) meeting
- Supporting Senior Manager- Corporate/Retail/SME Finance with timely and insightful analytics.
- Along with Senior Manager- Corporate/Retail/SME Finance, providing advice to Business/ segment heads of business P&L & Control of financial processes (costs/expense recognition and management and cost/benefit analysis)
- Providing in depth analysis of products and segment profitability along with analysis of new product proposals including pricing and value in conjunction with credit and marketing.
- Proactively initiating and supporting Senior Manager to budgeting and forecasting activities with a view to maximize revenue potential, alignment with the strategic direction of the business. Management of business P&L & Control of financial processes (costs/expense recognition and reporting) and minimize cost disparity while ensuring alignment between different products of Corporate/Retail/SME Business.
- Continually challenging the coworkers of Corporate/Retail/SME Business Finance team to improve efficiency and effectiveness through automation and inculcating the responsibility of improving work processes and risk awareness.
- Considering the importance and engagement of this role with mid-senior management, Associate Manager/ Principal Officer is essential in order to ensure seamless delivery and adequate control.
- Business Graduate from a well-recognized institution preferably majoring in Finance/ Accounting. Candidates with professional degree/Partly qualified (CA, CMA, CFA, ACCA or equivalent) will be given preference.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- Minimum 2-5 years of corporate experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP will be an added advantage
- Possess analytical skills, be data driven in decision making.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Positive, energetic and adaptive to change.
Read Before Apply
If you are interested to be a part of BRAC Bank, please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY