BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 186 Branches, over 470 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in SME Banking Division.
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Any Where in Bangladesh
- Ensure monthly, quarterly & yearly target of loan disbursement, collection & deposit, and Portfolio quality of the Area.
- Coordinate with ACM and jointly drive ROs/ARMs/RMs to achieve business and collection target of the unit offices under the supervision.
- Visit the enterprises which are selected by ROs/ARMs/RMs. Analysis the financials and non-financial position of enterprise, entrepreneur and guarantor as well as recommended for approval or rejection of loan proposals.
- Inspection of Unit Office, Disbursement, Realization, Overdue, business sector, etc. RO/ARM/RM’s individual performance.
- Identify potential and new business sector.
- Arrange monthly meeting for ROs/ARMs/RMs to motivate, develop, coaching, retention and control the ROs/ARMs/RMs.
- Co-ordinate with HO officials and other related department/branches.
- Development of skill and motivation of team resources.
- Candidate should have at least 3-6 years of experience in relevant field
- Minimum graduate in any discipline from any reputed Public/Private/Foreign University with CGPA 3.00. Post-graduation will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge in SME Products.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Knowledge in latest technologies shaping banking industry.
- Must be proactive, hardworking, self-motivated, target-oriented, and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skill with pleasant personality.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ through www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline: February 02, 2018