BRAC Bank Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain user access control of enterprise and in house systems of the bank.
- Generate new ideas to solve the end user problem and escalate to the right person for faster customer support
- Identify new threats and bringing on new ideas to mitigate those.
- Maintain an automated application [Log based] to track previous data/history of changes for users’ creations/changes/financial limits/transactions etc.
- Conserve the trustworthiness by keeping all critical system passwords, keys, cards from various stakeholders all the year in an organized way.
- Maintain the currency limit by giving access to different privileges in CBS and by preserving license and critical live system passwords.
- Maintain domain control, inventory management as per Bank’s policy.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirement as per ICT guideline of Bangladesh Bank in terms of access control management.
- Perform efficiently while facing technical problems and provide support including incident reporting with proper analysis and recommendations.
- Willing to take responsibilities and enforce necessary actions to execute duties.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams within the organization.
- Accomplish other duties and responsibilities to the decision originated from higher authority, implemented and delivered efficiently
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ Engineering/CIS/ B.Tech/ IT Graduation from any reputed Public or Private University
Additional Job Requirements
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant field will have a distinct advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, high motivational skill
- Strong team player and ability to drive and motivate a team.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline : Sep 4, 2016